Weird Sound....

  1. Weird sound coming from my bonnet. I think it is because of the strut bar that I installed two month ago. However it didn't bother me much since no other mechanical item affected.

  2. As I remember, 4 month ago, my left side power window switch already 'kong'. Went to Proton COE Shah Alam. Replaced with new one. Three weeks ago, the problem occured again. Planning to go there again. May be have to wait until the next service (20,000KM).

  3. So, need to close all the window and switch on the air-cond.

  4. End of this month, my roadtax will expire. Need to inject some money to renew road tax and insurance. Ahh.... koyak again....

  5. I am still figure out what is the ideal RPM for my car for me to shift gear. Before this I always shift at 2500 RPM. But my car feel so sluggish. Especially when at up hill. So now I am trying to shift at 3000 RPM. Feel more better. Even with the air-cond is on.

  6. And I can see that with the ideal RPM, we can optimize the fuel consumption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment