Steer with sound.....

The sounds "tok..tok..." appear as I turned my steering wheel (left/right). I realized that this problem occured since I installed my strut bar onto my iswara. I have been doing a research from the internet regarding these matter.

Several iswara user having the same problem as mine. Here are the candidates of solution.

  1. tie-rod which connect to the drive shaft is rusty
  2. steering rack teeth is broken
  3. strut bar bearing not properly installed
  4. b-pillar (at door) is loose
  5. steering got something connection loose
  6. cv joint problem (read the details..)
And some of the jargon is quite alien to me. However I will try each of the candidates to
determine what is wrong with my iswara. I hope I can provide some picture for our reference in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment